APT DEFENDER BOOTCAMP
5 days (27th November– 1st December 2017) │ BRNO, Czech Republic
Ivan Bacigal │Forensic Expert, Slovakia
Ladislav Baco │Security Specialist, Slovakia
Lukas Hlavicka │Security Specialist, CISSP, CEH, Slovakia
- BOOTCAMP PROGRAM
- WHY JOIN BOOTCAMP?
Bootcamp consists of three main parts:
- The cyber attack intending to infiltrate the network of a fictitious organization. In this part, participants will gain a knowledge about techniques of cyber attackers / penetration testers based on the real scenarios.
- The response to the attack. Forensic analysis and analysis of malicious code. Participants will analyze the attack, identify endangered infrastructure parts, analyse the attack and malware used in the attack.
- Hardening the infrastructure. Participants will suggest and partly implement counter measurement covering standard attack vectors.
Why join APT DEFENDER BOOTCAMP?
Bootcamp participants will be able to suggest and implement laboratory for penetration testing, forensic analysis and malware analysis taking into account the low cost. They will gain the information about concepts and procedure. On the slightly intermediate level, they will be able to analyze the malicious code, to perform penetration testing, security incident response and forensic analysis.
All participants will get USB drive with analytical tools and model of Linux analytical working station with various tools and examples. Also, they will get printed copy of presentations, excercise solutions and cheatsheet for tools.
Administrators, Incident Handlers, Penetration Testers, Security Analysts in CSIRT/CERT team, Software Developers, Cybersecurity Enthusiasts with technical skills.
- Administration of Linux - advanced
- Incident response - basics
- Windows Administration – basics (hands –on - windows command line)
- Programming – basics (reading source code in the high-level language)
The Bootcamp will be taught in the Slovak language.
The maximum number of students is 15.
Until 22nd September
Until 24th November
*All Prices exclude VAT.
For more detailed information regarding the Bootcamp and multiple discounts, please contact our colleague Tatiana.
Tatiana Buranská | email@example.com | +421 948 488 358