Enterprise Security Architecture
17 - 21 June 2019
Vienna Gate, Bratislava
Luboš Fryc - Trainer, Coach, Mentor, CEO of Skill Bill
- Certificates: - TOGAF® 9 / TOGAF® Essentials 2018
5-day intensive training that includes Enterprise Security Architecture themes by SABSA, OSA, and other frameworks.
The SABSA Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture framework in ERM / ISMS is very useful and complementary to the Enterprise Architecture represented by the TOGAF framework. The training will provide guidance on how to understand and set up an appropriate, holistic view of Enterprise Risk Management and Information Security Management System in accordance with the business strategy, goals and mission of the enterprise.
Typically, this open training is within 5 days. The training structure is set to go through the topics listed below within 4 days and the 5th day - mostly an interactive workshop that demonstrates the practical implementation of ESA in organizing and maintaining / creating agendas in relevant tools.
- Security Architects, Systems Developers, Security Operations Professionals
- Risk Management Professionals, Audit, Compliance & Governance Professionals
- Business Managers & Strategists, Service Management Professionals
- Advanced Architecture Overview (ICT, Business, Security) / Quality Assurance / Project Management / Service Operations
- Knowledge of the TOGAF® standards, additional standards (ArchiMate®, IT4IT, ITIL®, COBIT®, SABSA®, etc.)
For detailed information regarding this course, please contact our colleague Petra.
Petra Benkovská | firstname.lastname@example.org