TOGAF® 9 VERSION 2: COMBINED
8 - 12 April 2019
Vienna Gate, Bratislava
Luboš Fryc - CEO of Skill Bill, Trainer for Anywhere
- Certificates: - TOGAF® 9 / TOGAF® Essentials 2018
Intensive 5-day training the TOGAF standard is combined with 2 parts and includes L1 Foundation and L2 Certified.
- The TOGAF 9 Standard is an internationally recognized framework for a dynamic approach to delivery-orientated enterprise architecture. Describes proven methods and ways to strategically and effectively design, plan, maintain, and govern business architecture across the organization or its components.
- In the current version of 9.2, there was a significant clarification and division of the framework into the following areas:
- I. Introduction
- II. TOGAF Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- III. ADM Guidelines & Techniques
- IV. TOGAF Architecture Content Framework
- V. Enterprise Continuum & Tools
- VI. TOGAF Capability Framework
- The Open Group community has prepared and implemented the TOGAF Library concept as a publicly accessible structured area designed to store appropriate source materials for various specific areas of architectural work.
- Analysts and Architects (ICT / Business / Enterprise / Solution)
- Project managers
- Purchase specialists
- Corporate Legal / Risk Management specialists
- Strategy / Corporate Management, CxO role
- Architect (ICT / Business / Enterprise / Solution, Security), Project Manager, Procurement Specialist, Corporate Legal / Risk Management Specialist, Strategy / Corporate Management, CxO
- Professionals working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery and operation
- Architects who want to achieve a Certified (L2) level, i.e. a deeper understanding of the TOGAF® 9 Standard, and having the ability to fully use it in practice
Syllabuses of Combined accredited training
- Basic knowledge of architecture (ICT, Business, Security) / Quality Assurance / Project Management / Service Operations
- Advanced Architecture Overview (ICT, Business, Security) / Quality Assurance / Project Management / Service Operations
- Knowledge of the TOGAF standards, additional standards (ArchiMate, IT4IT, ITIL, COBIT, SABSA, etc.)
- The successful completion of the Certification Exam Foundation is a prerequisite for accessing the Certified Exam
Certification exam details
The course will be taught in Slovak language
TOGAF® 9 Version 2 course is accredited by The Open Group. The Open Group Certification Mark, ArchiMate® and TOGAF® are registered trademarks of The Open Group.
For detailed information regarding this course, please contact our colleague Petra.
Petra Benkovská | email@example.com